Yessss!!!!! Are y'all excited like me that it's spring time? So, that means summer is right around the corner. Although the winter was not bad here in Atlanta this year; I'm just glad that winter is over.
During the spring/summer I keep things simple with my hair. I let my natural curls be free as doing this require very little time from me and little to no manipulation. But all this would not be possible with out my spring/summer survival natural hair items.
|My spring/summer survival kit|
- Co-Wash: Suave Naturals. I wash my hair every 2-3 days with this conditioner and I love, love, love it. It provides so much slip that my hands just goes thru my thick coils with no problem at all.
- Coconut Oil: LouAna. There is no particular reason why I chose this brand. I just liked the price and it gets the job done. Very moisturizing.
- Leave-In Conditioner: Kinky-Curly Knot Today. This leave-in works great on my curls. It keeps them poppin' for days.
- Spray bottle with water: This is for the in-between washes to add more moisture to the hair.
- Satin bonnet: This is a must, but I do forget to wear is most times.
Do you have a spring/summer survival kit for your natural or relaxed hair? What are your must have items?