Recently, I have been keeping a notebok of my bucket list. Normally, I would have given myself a time frame to have my list complete...such as having everything done by my 40th birthday, well my 40th birthday is literally around the corner, for real, so I will try to have some of these things done by then and the others will get done when the time and the funds allow.
Periodically, I will come back to this blog post and cross out all the things that I have completed. I'm excited. I have never had such a list, but now I think looking at my bucket list will keep my acountable to complete each and one of these items on this list. I'm sure I will add more things along the way.
Here is my list:
- Take a trip by myself
- Attend an all-star event/or game....either basketball or football
- Learn a second language (Spanish)
- Complete my vision board
- Complete a business plan
- Meet at least 4-5 new people when the opportunity presents itself
- Grow my hair natural
- Get healthier and to reach my personal weight goal (I will tell the number once reached)
- Cook more
- Find a job that I love(perferably in PR or Event Planning)
Do you have a bucket list? What's on your list?