I'm always thinking about my next get-a-way, whether its a quick weekend road trip by car or catching the next flight out for a few days, we all have those must have beauty products that must travel along with us. Check out my beauty products that is a "must have."
- Eye Makeup Remover: This gently removes my mascara and eyeliner before I wash my face
- Dove Beauty Bar: This beauty bar is great on the skin and moisturizing
- Makeup Remover Towelettes: I use these before I cleanse my face to remove any access makeup or oils on my face
- Noxzema Cleansing Creme: I use this day and night to clean my face
- Q-tips: Q-tips are not only good for cleaning ears, but good to removing the access liner from applying my liquid lines on my eyelids
- Lipstick/Lipgloss/ Vaseline/Mascara: It's a must I have with me a neutral lipgloss, a bold color lipstick and a nude lipstick and Vaseline (for moisture) along with my favorite mascara to pull of my makeup looks
- Body Spray: There is nothing like a light smelling fragrance. My favorite is Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom
What do you pack in your beauty bag when traveling?